The term “exercise” does not quite work for everyone. Some automatically think of some ultra hard regimen that will open them up to injury, while others think of some boring activity that takes up too much time.
No sweat; if you do not like “exercise,” check this out:
It really is that easy. Let me show you.
What do I like to do?
- I like playing basketball.
- I like to take walks to clear my mind, and I like to take walks with my family.
- I like to train for (and to run) 5K races (and perhaps a Spartan Race in 2015 if one of my trainees convinces me).
- I like to work out with people I train.
- I like to do bodyweight exercise challenges (like this).
This is how I stay in shape. I do all of these things, and I try to do them a LOT.
How do you stay in shape? How did you stay in shape? What did you like to do in the past? Do that! Eliminate the excuses!